Everything you need to be familiar with Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being one of the chosen holiday destinations, and also a vast number of business opportunities, it is important that the Visa process to be made easier.
The Visa to Egypt is an online travel authorization designed for people that like to travel to Egypt for tourism. This system speeds up the application process to get hold of new visas. The holidaymakers can choose between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, in accordance with the duration of your trip.
You can obtain this Egypt e-Visa without going to the embassy, only via a web application. This new process was enforced by the Egyptian authorities.
Egypt Visa requirements
There are a few prerequisites the holidaymakers should keep in mind to be able to acquire the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed here are the most crucial ones:
- You should have a valid passport which won’t expire for around 8 months.
- Only 7 nations are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, as well as the United Arab Emirates.
- Please be aware that there are many forms of visas, so you need to determine if your nationality is eligible for the electronic visa or for the one to get on arrival.
- Once you’ve got the verification that you are able to submit an application for an electronic visa, make sure you complete the online form without having mistakes.
- Make use of your credit or debit card to pay the associated fee.
- A main page of your passport is needed, so make sure you have a scan or image of it to upload.
- Once you obtain the electronic visa you need to print a copy of it to present it to the Egyptian border.
What to select between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you are submitting an application for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you must decide on its type. Depending on how you planned your vacation, you can make the best option:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This kind allows a Thirty days stay and are valid for 6 months, starting the issue date. When vacationing with a team, one individual can apply on the internet for all the travelers, but every one of them should accomplish and also sign their forms. This doesn’t apply for parents or guardians, who’ll sign the applications for their young kids.
If you plan to visit the Sinai Red Sea resorts for 15 days, you can do this having a visa-exempt stamp you have on arrival. Remember that you’ll need a single entry Visa for the rest of the country, though.
If you’re just passing through Egypt and it will require less than 2 days, you do not need to have a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt Visa
If you decided to take a number of visits to Egypt, you ought to get the multiple-entry one. In this way you can leave and come back as you please. This type of Visa can’t be obtained on arrival, so you should request for it in advance. It will allow you to stay for Thirty days maximum during a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
If you chose to work in Egypt and are in need of a long-term visa, first you have to have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to apply for a work permit and return anytime needed.